Sunday, April 8, 2018

Bundle of Joy Card

Sponsored:  A part of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I am provided with dies to create projects. Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L provides adhesives.

Hello everyone!

I'm back with a Bundle of Joy Card!  It features Amazing Paper Grace Layered Bundle of Joy and Ornamental Arch – 3D Vignettes dies.


When I started working on this card, I wasn't sure how easy it would be to put the layers of Bundle of Joy together.  I was happy to find it was quite easy!  The hardest part was choosing colors to contrast with white words and stork.  I wanted a soft color combination, yet enough definition and contrast. I like how it turned out!
My white card base is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  I covered the front with dotted paper using E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser to fasten it. The next layer is lime green patterned paper cut with outer arch die from Ornamental Arch – 3D Vignettes.  I cut Ornamental Arch filigree arch of white cardstock with outer die from Layered Bundle of Joy to cut inner opening.  Looking back, I could have left that solid as I covered it with a different patterned paper. It's fastened to lime background using E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser which applies a narrow adhesive strip that fits along the edges.   I cut an inner arch piece of a different patterned paper to put in center. 
The Stork and Bundle of Joy pieces are cut from white cardstock.  The stork one is fastened directly to the card.  Bundle of Joy is popped up with Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix.  I cut the small squares in half and put them along the edge. It's just enough dimension!  I cut the stork's bag out of dotted paper and fastened over the white one.  The rattle is cut from lime paper. It's popped up with Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix.  A tiny bow is held in place with  Adhesive Dots Mini


Simply mix up the colors for boy or girl!  A fun card to make!

Thanks for stopping!

Judy


Supplies: 
Amazing Paper Grace Dies by Becca Feeken:
Ornamental Arch – 3D Vignettes
Layered Bundle of Joy
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix
E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser

Other Supplies:  Photo Play Paper – About a Little Boy; White Cardstock; Sheer Ribbon

No comments: